Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Hero


My hero would have to be my brother Tyler. He has always been there for me and I cant think of anyone else I look up to as much as him. I always have fun when i'm with my brother and i'm proud of him for everything he has done in his life. I know my brother will always be there for me and would drop anything to help me if i needed it. I cant think of anyone who has more fun or enjoys life as much as he does. He's the biggest kid i know and i cant think of a thing i would change about him. Even though he may be obnoxious at times, he is still my hero.

2 comments:

Elyse said...

I think it is very sweet that you look up to your brother as much as you do. Brothers can be great at times and also very very annoying but you still have to love them.

Emily said...

Dear Rita, you are in fact obsessed with Taylor Lautner. Goodbye

Post a Comment